Dream 11 Team Prediction [Fantasy Cricket] Rajasthan Royals vs Sunrisers Hyderabad | Preview, Team news and Playing 11
Hello and Welcome to our Preview this is the 45th match of Indian Premier League 2019 will be played between Chennai Super Kings at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. Today we are covering RR vs SRH Dream11 Prediction, IPL 2019 Preview, Team news and Probable Playing XI for the T20 match. T0 give you’ll complete details about the game so that you can pick your best 11 players for the contests.
Placed at the bottom second spot in the table, the hosts, Rajasthan Royals, have managed four wins in eleven encounters and need to win each of their remaining encounters to fancy their chances in the playoffs. The three wickets win over Kolkata Knight Riders in the last encounter at Eden Gardens would have surely boosted their confidence. Playing in the home conditions, Royals will be looking avenge their previous loss against Sunrisers Hyderabad when both the teams met first in Hyderabad.
On the opposite, the visitors, Sunrisers Hyderabad are placed fourth in the table with five wins and as many losses in ten encounters. While they have played a game lesser than the opposition, the biggest concern for the side will be to try the new combinations as English players have flown back home.
When and Where:
RR vs SRH, 45th T20, Indian Premier League, 2019.
Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur
27th April, 08:00 PM
Pitch Report: Pitch will be neutral providing equal support to batsmen as well as bowlers. Wrist spinners and new ball pacers will be useful on this track.
RR Team News:
- Ben Stokes and Jofra Archer have left for England and will not be seen further in IPL’19.
- Liam Livingstone and Ashton Turner can get a game for Rajasthan Royals.
- With 4 wins out of 11 matches, RR is at 7th position on the points table of this IPL 2019.
- Ajinkya Rahane and Sanju Samson will probably open the inning for the squad.
- Ajinkya Rahane is in good form with the bat recently he scored a hundred against DC team.
- Steven Smith, Liam Livingston/Aston Turner and R Parag will handle the middle order of the team.
- Steven Smith will lead the squad as a captain.
- Sanju Samson will do the wicket keeping for RR.
- Shreyas Gopal and Riyan Parag will take care of the spin bowling of the team.
- Oshane Thomas, Jydav Unadkat and Varun Aaron will lead the pace attack of the team.
- Varun performed well in the last match, he picked 3 wickets in the last match against KKR.
SRH Team News:
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will be without Jonny Bairstow.
- Kane Richardson is expected to join back the SRH, he will bat at No.3
- David Warner and Wriddhiman Saha will probably open the inning for the squad.
- David Warner is the leading run scorer of this IPL, he scored 575 runs in 10 innings.
- Manish Pandey scored 83 runs in 49 balls in the previous match against CSK team
- Manish Pandey, Kane Richardson and Deepak Hooda will handle the Middle order of the team.
- Due to the departure of Jonny Bairstow, Wriddhiman Saha is sure to so the gloves for the squad.
- Shakib-AL-Hasan and Rashid Khan will lead the spin attack of the team.
- Khaleel Ahmed, Sandeep Sharma and Bhuneshwar Kumar will take care of the pace attack for the team
You may also like to read:
Head to Head:
Matches played: 10
Rajasthan Royals: 04
Sunrisers Hyderabad: 06
RR vs SRH Dream11 Squads:
Mahipal Lomror, Oshane Thomas, Rahul Tripathi, Aryaman Birla, Shashank Singh, Sanju Samson, Ashton Turner, Riyan Parag, Jaydev Unadkat, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Shubham Ranjane, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Jos Buttler, Dhawal Kulkarni, Varun Aaron, Ben Stokes, Prashant Chopra, Ish Sodhi, Shreyas Gopal, Liam Livingstone, Manan Vohra, Stuart Binny, Steven Smith, Sudhesan Midhun
Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Shreevats Goswami, T Natarajan, Basil Thampi, Siddarth Kaul, Shakib Al Hasan, Rashid Khan, K Khaleel Ahmed, Yusuf Pathan, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, David Warner, Kane Williamson (c), Jonny Bairstow, Shahbaz Nadeem, Vijay Shankar, Sandeep Sharma, Ricky Bhui, Deepak Hooda, Billy Stanlake, Abhishek Sharma
Probable Playing XI:
Sanju Samson, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Steven Smith, A Turner/L Livingstone, R Prayag, S Binny, (D: K Gowtham), J Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron (D: O Thomas)
W Saha, D Warner, K Williamson, M Pandey, D Hooda (D: M Guptill), Shakib Al Hasan, V Shankar, Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed, B Kumar, S Sharma
Key Players Of Rajasthan Royals:
- A Rahane
- Steve Smith
- S Samson
- S Gopal
- Riyan Parag
- S Binny
- Varun Aaron
- Oshane Thomas
Key Players of Sunrisers Hyderabad:
- D Warner
- Manish Pandey
- Khaleel Ahmed
- Rashid Khan
- K Williamson
- Vijay Shankar
Captain and Vice-Captain:
- D Warner
- K Williamson
- S Smith
- A Rahane
- M Pandey
DREAM11 SAGE PRIME MEMBERSHIP WINNINGS
PLEASE NOTE: For another free dream11 expert team, join us on telegram, details are below
WhatsApp is only for “Personal Head to Head Teams.”