- 1 MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction of BBL 2018-19
- 1.1 MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction: Match Preview
- 1.2 Pitch Report:
- 1.3 MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Squad
- 1.4 MS-W TEAM NEWS
- 1.5 BH-W TEAM NEWS
- 1.6 MS-W VS BH-W Fantasy Cricket Playing 11
- 1.7 MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction [EXPERT TEAM]
- 1.8 DREAM11 SAGE PRIME MEMBERSHIP WINNING
MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction of BBL 2018-19
MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction: Match Preview
Hello, today we will analyze the match preview of MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction which will be played between Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women at The Gabba, Brisbane. The match live score can be watched at Cricbuzz.
The Melbourne Stars had played 5 matches so far and had won 3 matches and are currently at the 3rd position of the point table. They had started the tournament with 2 wins and 2 loss while they managed to win their 5th match against the Perth Scorchers Women.
Bowling first in the match, they restricted the opponent team for the score of only 90 runs in 20 overs. Kristen Beams took 3 wickets for the team by giving only 13 runs while Georgia Elwiss took 2 wickets each. In returns, they chased the target of 91 runs in the 16th over with Katie Mack being the top scorer as she scored 33 runs off 31 balls.
On the other hands, Brisbane Heat Women 2 out of the 4 matches they had played so far. In the previous match, they had defeated the Melbourne Renegades Women. Batting first in the match, the Brisbane Heat women put a total of 174 runs on the board in 20 overs. Sammy-Jo Johnson played a quickfire inning of 31 runs off just 10 balls.
While defending the target of 175 in 20 overs, they managed to restrict the opponent for the score of 153 runs only. Both Sune Luus and Jemma Barsby took 2 wickets each in the match.
You may also like to read:
When and Where:
MS-W VS BH-W, Women’s Big Bash League 2018-19
The Gabba, Brisbane
19 December, 08:30 AM IST
The pitch at this ground is expected to be helpful more to pace bowlers as there is more bounce in this wickets. So, try to pick more bowlers in this match.
STATS – T20I
Total matches 4
Matches won batting first 3
Matches won bowling first 1
Average 1st Inns scores 178
Average 2nd Inns scores 152
Highest total recorded 209/3 (20 Ov) by AUS vs RSA
Lowest total recorded 114/10 (18.3 Ov) by RSA vs AUS
Highest score chased 161/4 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs RSA
Lowest score defended 158/4 (17 Ov) by AUS vs IND
MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Squad
Brisbane Heat Women Squad:
Sune Luus, Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney, Grace Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Jemma Barsby, Kirby Short, Sammy-Jo Johnson, Haidee Birkett, Laura Harris, Georgia Prestwidge, Josephine Dooley, Charli Knott.
Melbourne Stars Women Squad:
Erin Osborne, Holly Ferling, Georgia Elwiss, Mignon du Preez, Lizelle Lee, Kristen Beams (c), Angela Reakes, Alana King, Katie Mack, Annabel Sutherland, Makinley Blows, Nicole Faltum, Chloe Rafferty, Nicola Hancock, Elly Donald.
MS-W TEAM NEWS
- L Lee and A Reaks will open the inning for the team. Lizelle Lee scored decent 26 runs in the previous match while Angela Reakes could not score more than 1 run.
- K Mack will bat at 1 down. She played a good inning of 33 runs off 31 runs.
- E Osborne M Du Preez and G Elwiss will manage the middle order for the team.
- A Sutherland and K Beams will do allrounder duty for the team.
- Kristen Beams took 3 wickets in the previous match.
- A King, K Beams, and E Obsorne will lead the spin attack of the team.
- A Sutherland, N Hancock, and G Elwiss will lead the pace attack of the team.
BH-W TEAM NEWS
- Beth Mooney and G Harris will open the inning. Both failed to play big innings yet in the tournament. Mooney is one of the best batswomen in the Australian Women team so she can be a ga,echanger in any matches.
- Sammy Jo Jhonson is expected to bat at number 3 for the team. She scored a quick 31 runs off just 10 balls in the previous match.
- Kirby Short, Jess Jonassen and Sune Luus will manage the middle order for the team. Both K short and Jess Jonassen played a decent inning of 17 runs and 26 runs while Sune Luus was out for a duck.
- D Kimmince and L Woolvardt will do late hitting duty for the team.
- Jess Jonassen and S Luus will lead the spin attack .
- Kimmince , J Barsby and Sammy Jo Johnson will lead the pace attack of the team. Jemma Barsby took 2 wickets in the previous match.
MS-W VS BH-W Fantasy Cricket Playing 11
Melbourne Stars Women’s Probable Playing XI :
1.Lizelle Lee (WK)
5.Mignon du Preez
Brisbane Heat Women’s Probable Playing XI :
1.Beth Mooney (wk)
4.Kirby Short (Capt.)
9.Laura Harris/Georgia Prestwidge
Captain & VC Captain Choice (H2H & SL Contests)
- Beth Mooney (wk)
- Grace Harris
- Sammy-Jo Johnson
- Kristen Beam
- Katie Mack
- Lizelle Lee
MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction [EXPERT TEAM]
we will update it soon.
DREAM11 SAGE PRIME MEMBERSHIP WINNING
(Prime members play selected matches)
Contact us to get: MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction
Dream11 Team for Today Match
“Join Private Membership to get my personal winning teams”
PLEASE NOTE: For another free dream11 expert team, join telegram, details are below
WhatsApp is only for “My Personal Head to Head Teams”
Dream11 team for today
MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction Battle
Expert Last Minute Team [Player Updates]
Last minute updates will also be given by Telegram Only.
Please, therefore, don’t contact us on WhatsApp, as we can’t reply to all of you.
Get more fantasy cricket tips for Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women Dream11 Team Prediction, keep checking the site or updates on playing 11 and team selection, therefore, for MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction.
Fantasy cricket predictions, therefore, are great but who will win between central Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women dream11 team prediction?
Also, do let us know who will win the match between MS-W VS BH-W Dream11 Team Prediction
So there’s Brisbane Heat Women vs Melbourne Stars Women dream11 team prediction. Click the bell icon for dream 11 daily prediction. See you in the next match with the expert dream11 team!