IND vs NZ 4th ODI today Dream11 Prediction: Preview and Team News
- Indian team is looking in good form. They won they’re all the three matches emphatically.
- Virat Kohli is rested for remaining games so he will be not play.
- As per reports, MS Dhoni has cleared the fitness test, so he is almost sure to come in playing11.
- Young sensation Shubhman Gill has a good chance of making his debut in this game. Virat Kohli almost confirmed his debut in his last press conference.
- Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan will open the inning. Both are in good form in limited overs cricket and are a consistent performer of the team. Rohit looked in right touch in the last two matches while Dhawan scored 75 and 66 in first two matches. Rohit scored half-centuries in last two matches.
- Young sensation Shubhman Gil (slightly risky) is expected to play this matches. He was the highest scorer in the U19 world cup and is currently averaging over 60 in the domestic circuit.
- Ambati Rayudu is expected to bat at no.4.He played two crucial innings in the 40s in last two matches.
- MS Dhoni and Kedar Jadhav will bat next. Dhoni made three half-centuries in a row in the last series and was Man Of The Series also; he is looking at his best again.
- Hardik Pandya will do late hitting duty. His swing bowling can also play a middle role for India in this series.
- Yuzvendra Chahal and Kuldeep Yadav will lead the spin attack of the team. Kuldeep is a chinaman bowler is in terrific form while Chahal is also not too far behind. Chahal took six wickets while Kuldeep took eight wickets in last three matches.
- Bhuvaneshwar Kumar, Mohammad Shami(slightly risky) and Hardik Pandya will lead the pace attack of the team. Both Shami and Bhuvaneshwar bowled well in last and this series. Shami is looking at his best again; he took seven wickets till now.
- Indian team can think of resting Mohammad Shami as he is playing consecutive matches from test series against Australia. One of Khaleel or M Siraj can replace him.
NZ (New Zealand)
- New Zealand batsman put a very regular show against Indian spinners in the first three matches and that why they lost there all the games.
- Stead their team coach said on Tuesday that they are thinking to change their opening combination however he also said that giving one or 2 more games to Munro will be better.
- Tod Astle and Jimmy Neesham replace D Bracewell and Ish Sodhi in the squad.
- Both Astle and Neesham are expected to play this match as NZ coach said they want to test both of them against the right side.
- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro are expected to open the inning. Both are a very attacking batsman. Guptill is a consistent performer while C Munro is a hit and miss type player. Both failed in all the three matches.
- C Munro is just averaging 15 in last 15 matches.
- Ever reliable K Williamson and Ross Taylor will bat at 1 and two down. Both are in excellent form and are one of the best players of the team. Taylor has 2nd most average after Virat Kohli in ODIs after 2015 while K Williamson is also an excellent batsman. Both will have to play well if NZ team has to win.
- Taylor scored 93 in last game.
- T Latham and H Nicholls will bat next. .T Latham is a consistent performer of team while Nicholls is also a good batsman. Latham is a good player of spin and he he will play key role against Indian spinners,he scored 51 runs in last game.
- M Santner and Jimmy Neesham will do late hitting duty. Both are very good batsman, Neesham was at his best in last series and will surely want to continue his dream run.
- Tod Astle(slight risky but high chance of playing ) has also good record with bat in domestic circuit.
- Trent Boult and Lockie Ferguson will lead the pace attack of the team while J Neesham will assist them. Boult is known for his swing while L Ferguson has good pace and bounce.
Last 5 Head to Head:
India- 5 wins
New Zealand- 0 win
You may also like to read:
- SYS vs RK Dream11 today Prediction [Expert Team]
- PAK vs SA 5thODI Dream11 today Prediction [Expert Team]
When and Where:
IND vs NZ, Fourth ODI, India tour of New Zealand, 2018-19
Seddon Park, Hamilton
31st January 2019, 7:30 AM IST
(Pitch is expected to be normal)
IND vs NZ 2nd ODI Dream11 Squads:
Rohit Sharma (c), MS Dhoni (wk), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Ambati Rayudu, Kedar Jadhav, Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mohammed Shami, Mohammed Siraj, Vijay Shankar, Ravindra Jadeja, K Khaleel Ahmed
Kane Williamson (c), Tom Latham (wk), Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Ross Taylor, Henry Nicholls, James Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Lockie Ferguson, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Matt Henry
Probable Playing XI:
Rohit Sharma (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Ambati Rayadu, Shubman Gill/Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni/Dinesh Karthik (wk), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Kuldeep Yadav, Mohammed Shami/Khaleel Ahmed, Yuzvendra Chahal
Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson (c), Ross Taylor, Tom Latham (wk), Henry Nicholls, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Todd Astle, Trent Boult, Tim Southee/Matt Henry/Lockie Ferguson
Key Players Of India:
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Kedar Jadhav
- Bhuvneshwar Kumar
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
Key Players of New Zealand:
- Martin Guptill
- Colin Munro
- Kane Williamson
- Ross Taylor
- Tom Latham
- Jimmy Neesham
- Trent Boult
Captain & Vice-Captain Options:
- Rohit Sharma
- S Dhawan
- Kuldeep Yadav
- J Neesham
- T Latham
- K Williamson
- R Taylor
- Lockie Fergusson
- Dinesh Karthik
- Shubman Gill
DREAM11 SAGE PRIME MEMBERSHIP WINNING
(Prime members play selected matches)
Contact us to get: IND vs NZ 4th ODI Dream11 Team Prediction
Dream11 Team for Today Match
“Join Private Membership to get my personal winning teams.”
PLEASE NOTE: For another free dream11 expert team, join telegram, details are below
WhatsApp is only for “My Personal Head to Head Teams.”
Dream11 team for today
IND vs NZ 4th ODI Dream11 Team Prediction Battle
Expert Last Minute Team [Player Updates]
Last minute updates will be given by Telegram Only.
Please, therefore, join our telegram above for IND vs NZ 4th ODI Dream11 Team Prediction.